Monday, March 31, 2008

Welcome...to myself!


A hearty welcome to myself! I have stopped blogging here for ages! Been posting up my blogs at xanga instead cuz i have no idea how to 'decorate' my page here..til like yesterday when I figured out it's not dat difficult to set things up here after all. I think it's somehow cooler then xanga. So going to start posting here instead. It has been a pretty dizzying week last week. Had to either pass up an assignment or present something every week! Phew! But this week is a lot better. I only have two more assignments to hand in and they are only due next week. And today's my last profi class! Hooray! Talk about freedom! lol. But the sad thing is the Listening Test on Wednesday. Sigh... I bet it's a sure flunk for me, but at least I gotta make it flunk nicely. :p But there are some nice things to look forward too though. Like, I'm going to start swimming again! (yeap, gotta start to slim down again. Not my new year resolution though). Basically, that's my week! XoXo

=yingoying=

7 comments:

ying_kok said...

wah lau eh,superstar milly woh,how to put gambar on magazine? i also wan!

Ying Ying said...

lol. nice to c u here yk. hohoho. very easy oni. u belanja me makan den i teach u how ok. hohoho

ying_kok said...

hey...is give without expecting anything in return.ISH.

Ying Ying said...

there is no such thing in this world anymore la yk. hahaha

Labyrinth said...

I want my pic on a mag too! haha so how was teaching so far? What has simulated teaching stimulated? Looking forward to read about them. And what's with the latest post? Errors?

djkenishii said...

wan see me in GQ magazine? or FHM for ladies? haha

Kauntan said...

welcome welcome!