Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Random shots of Singapore

This little work of art in front of the Fullerton Hotel has undoubtedly defeated the majesty of the magnificent hotel at its background.

A boat ride through a calm river in a busy city..


I just love this!



The famous Merlion and the infamous...Me..



3 crazy girls doing their thing at Bugis...



Wish I could post more pics but time does not allow it. if u guys wana see more pics of my trip, check out my album at facebook. Muaks!
xoxo
yingoying

5 comments:

i TeAcH... said...

Ying, why no post about Simulated teaching? Post lah something.. or comment.. haha.. Thanks!

Labyrinth said...

you're pro still bz holidaying ;-) but when you have the time, do check out Chen's post on 21st April. Mentioned something about you.

Chee PoayLing said...

I am very thankful and rejoice coz I have the another reader :) Feel free to leave any comments. From humble PoayLing... Muaakss ;)

Ras said...

hey!!nice trip ~~

Christopher Betlehem Karambut said...

Nice, look great,.......