Monday, December 07, 2009

When everything's working out too well..



What do you do when everything's working out too well for you? Exactly... nothing. For approximately two weeks, almost everything is going smoothly for me-- I'm having my break and having so much fun that I've accomplished almost nothing. One would say that it's not a bad thing because rest and relaxation is a necessity in this time of absolute unrest, but what if my creative mind has stopped functioning in the midst of this solitude? I've taken one month off to come up with something fruitful, but I don't even sense that that will happen any time soon. This act of lying dormant in a world of nothingness is really sapping every drop of energy within me. Rest but unrest. Ironic eh?


=yingoying=

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I guess, sometimes we are so familiar and comfortable with this life that requires us to rush into this and rush out of that, and when we decide to take a break, we just don't know what to do.. maybe that's the REST... Not knowing what to do...
haha! Sem's starting, how's result?

Fabstar said...

absolutely true...out of complexity comes creativity...will it really be a great life if everything works out so well?? ...u can follow me on fabstarimage.blogspot.com

Pui Kei said...

ying apa itu?? don understand leh...

Pui Kei said...

add me la.. in ur blog.
www.juaynjade.blogspot.com

your dad still going to china ah or researching?